CBD Hemp Balm
The skin is the largest organ of the body. Because of its porous qualities, it absorbs and stores nutrients from what we put on our skin. CBD (and other cannabinoids) can permeate the surface of the skin within seconds when applied topically. Thereafter, the active ingredients in CBD Hemp Balm interact with nearby endocannabinoid receptors. Unlike CBD that is consumed orally, the cannabinoids avoid digestive breakdown and remain perfectly intact at the point of absorption. A specific part of the body can be targeted for a more localized approach, focusing the cannabinoids and its benefits precisely where needed.
What are the Benefits of CBD Hemp Balm?
Full spectrum CBD has truly amazing qualities. It is anti-inflammatory, analgesic (pain-killing), antibacterial, and antioxidative. These powerful properties combined together make our CBD Hemp Balm a simple, but effective solution for many common conditions:
Research has shown topical CBD is generally safe to use with no unwanted side effects, even when applied liberally. However, it is important to speak with a doctor before using CBD, especially when taking other medications.
- muscle pain and soreness
- inflammation, joint pain and arthritis
- skin allergies, itching and rashes
- acne, rosacea, eszema, psoriasis
- bug bites, wounds an infections
To use, put the balm on the fingertips or the palm of the hand, then rub thoroughly into the affected area. Reapply when needed.
What Ingredients are in CBD Hemp Balm?
Our CBD Hemp Oil contains high quality, natural ingredients designed to soothe the body while hydrating and healing the skin.
- CBD Hemp Oil Extract - full spectrum, organic hemp extract rich in CBD and other cannabinoids with no THC. Sourced from top grade hemp.
- Beeswax - made from melted, purified honeycomb. Used as a skin protectant, emollient and a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin and sealing it in.
- MCT Oil - sourced from coconut oil, MCT oil provides moisture and conditioning to the skin. Has natural antioxidants and antibacterial properties.
- Lavender Oil - highly regarded for its benefits to the skin. Used to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations with a calming, relaxing fragrance.
- Eucalyptus Oil - known for its ability to fight bacterial, viral and fungal infections. Has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects.
Why Choose Octagon Biolabs?
- Our hemp is specifically grown for a single purpose - the extraction of CBD from its aerial parts. Through our partnership with experienced and licensed farmers in the USA, we are able to acquire the most nutrient dense, organically grown plants at the peak of potency.
- Octagon Biolabs CBD hemp oil has a unique chemical composition, extremely rich in CBD, other cannabinoids and terpenes. The full spectrum of compounds in our hemp oil work together creating an "entourage effect" that magnifies the therapeutic benefits of the plant's individual components.
- Our CBD hemp oils are processed using pure and clean supercritical CO2 extraction, then emulsified to 25 nanometers for superior liposomal delivery. The miniaturized droplets means our CBD extracts yield increased absorption, higher bioavailability and ultimately, greater effectiveness.
- We have a strict quality control program that tests each batch of product. We maintain high standards of purity and potency to deliver only the highest quality hemp oil extracts. Our CBD and phytonutrient content is confirmed by independent laboratory tests.
- Octagon Biolabs is a leader in nutritional research, product development and innovation. We are dedicated to making only the purest and most potent products while excluding all artificial flavorings, preservatives, colors, sweeteners or other foreign agents.