Cat & Dog CBD with Natural Liver Flavor
Our Cat & Dog CBD was developed specifically for felines and canines. It contains powerful, natural phytonutrients that provide all the positive benefits of hemp with zero psychoactive effects. And unlike most CBD products that have tastes and odors that your pet would rather avoid, Cat & Dog CBD is irresistibly flavored with pet-friendly, natural, beef liver extract. Your pets will love their CBD as much as they love getting a treat from you.
While industrial hemp is used for many
purposes, our hemp is grown for a single purpose - the extraction
of CBD from its aerials parts (stalk, leaves, flowers). Our hemp has a unique
chemical composition. It is extremely rich in CBD and other phytonutrients while containing no THC.
Therefore, our products do not have any negative effects associated with
marijuana and THC use. It will not get your pet "high".
How Can CBD Help My Pet?
Cannabidiol (CBD) has been shown to provide similar benefits for animals as it does for humans. Pets have an endocannabinoid system which helps regulate many biological processes including stress response, appetite, sleep, pain, mood, and immune function. Because of their similar structure, the cannabinoids found in full spectrum hemp oil extract interact with our pet's endocannabinoid receptors. Many pet owners are safely and effectively alleviating their animals' ailments by administering CBD.
Cat & Dog CBD is
highly concentrated, highly bioactive and highly effective.
Which CBD Product is Right for My Pet?
We offer two different
potencies that are based on your pet's weight.
- Cat & Dog CBD 250mg - for cats and small to medium sized dogs weighing up to 50 lbs.
The suggested dose is
1 drop per 1 lb. of pet’s bodyweight, twice per day.
One drop contains approximately 0.28mg of CBD.
- Cat & Dog CBD 500mg - for large sized dogs or animals weighing over 50 lbs.
The suggested dose is 1 drop per 2 lb. of pet’s bodyweight, twice per day.
One drop contains approximately 0.55mg of CBD.
While the research is
growing, there is no consensus about how many milligrams of CBD constitutes the
best dose. Your pet's health condition and your pet's response will determine
the precise dose for your cat or dog. Consult with a veterinarian before use if
your pet has a serious medical condition or uses prescription
To administer, squeeze the dropper directly into your pet's mouth or put in your pet's
food, twice per day. Adjust up or down as needed based on your pet's
response or as directed by a medical professional.
Why Choose Octagon Biolabs?
- Our hemp is specifically grown for a single purpose - the extraction of CBD from its aerial parts. Through our partnership with experienced and licensed farmers in the USA, we are able to acquire the most nutrient dense, organically grown plants at the peak of potency.
- Octagon Biolabs CBD hemp oil has a unique chemical composition, extremely rich in CBD, other cannabinoids and terpenes. The full spectrum of compounds in our hemp oil work together creating an "entourage effect" that magnifies the therapeutic benefits of the plant's individual components.
- Our CBD hemp oils are processed using pure and clean supercritical CO2 extraction, then emulsified to 25 nanometers for superior liposomal delivery. The miniaturized droplets means our CBD extracts yield increased absorption, higher bioavailability and ultimately, greater effectiveness.
- We have a strict quality control program that tests each batch of product. We maintain high standards of purity and potency to deliver only the highest quality hemp oil extracts. Our CBD and phytonutrient content is confirmed by independent laboratory tests.
- Octagon Biolabs is a leader in nutritional research, product development and innovation. We are dedicated to making only the purest and most potent products while excluding all artificial flavorings, preservatives, colors, sweeteners or other foreign agents.