Hemp is one of the oldest domesticated crops on earth. There are about 400 varieties of hemp. Most strains of hemp are cultivated for industrial purposes. For instance, the seed is used in dietary supplements such as meal, milk, and oil. The fiber is used in clothing, paper, and rope. The hurd is used in cement and insulation.
What is the Source of Octagon Biolabs CBD Hemp Oil Extract?
Unlike industrial hemp that is used for many purposes, our hemp is specifically grown for a single purpose - the extraction of CBD from its aerials parts (stalk, leaves, flowers). Our hemp has a unique chemical composition. Octagon Biolabs CBD hemp oil extract is sourced exclusively from top grade hemp. Our hemp is cultivated, harvested and processed in Colorado, USA. Through our partnership with experienced, knowledgeable and licensed farmers, we are able to acquire the most nutrient dense plants at the peak of potency.
Our hemp is organically grown outdoors, under natural sunlight and rainwater, as nature intended, unlike other companies that use hemp grown indoors under artificial light and with little or no soil. With deep roots, our plants utilize all the nutrients from fertile, mineral rich soil to produce hemp's full spectrum of natural constituents at their maximum levels. This careful and selective farming results in the Octagon Biolabs' high quality CBD hemp oil extracts.
What is in Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil Extract?
Our hemp has a unique chemical composition. It is extremely rich in CBD and other cannabinoids while containing zero THC. Therefore, our products do not have any negative effects associated with marijuana and THC use.
With Octagon Biolabs hemp oil extract, you receive all the positive benefits of hemp’s full spectrum of components, with absolutely zero psychoactive effects.
Octagon Biolabs CBD hemp oil extracts contain the full spectrum of cannabinoids including CBC, CBG, CBDA, CBN and others. Additionally, our extracts contain terpenes - organic hydrocarbons found in the essential oils of plants. Together CBD, other cannabinoids and terpenes all interact synergistically to create what scientists refer to as an “entourage effect” that magnifies the therapeutic benefits of the plant’s individual components—so that the medicinal impact of the whole plant is greater than the sum of its parts.
What is the Extraction Process?
Full spectrum CBD hemp oil is a natural botanical extract of the
hemp plant. Using a clean and pure extraction method known as supercritical
CO2, our hemp oil is cold processed for maximum yield. Supercritical CO2
extraction ensures that all the components of hemp remain potent, completely
undenatured, and fully active. The extraction and cold separation processes
preserve the full spectrum of active ingredients.
A supercritical fluid is a substance that has been heated
and compressed beyond its critical point. In this form, it has the properties
of both a gas and liquid. It can diffuse through solids like a gas and dissolve
materials like a liquid.
The use of supercritical CO2 as an extraction method is ideal
for botanical extracts. Although it is laborious and expensive, it is regarded
as the best way to extract hemp oil due to its gentle action and high yield.
Supercritical CO2 easily penetrates hemp cells and dissolves its
phytonutrients. Because CO2 becomes a liquid at a low temperature (above 88F),
the components in hemp remain unharmed and unaltered during the process. The
CO2 is then evaporated, leaving a 100% pure hemp oil extract that is free of
harsh chemicals, contaminants and toxins.
We have a strict quality control program that tests each
batch of product. We maintain high standards of purity and potency to deliver
only the highest grade hemp oil extract. Our CBD and phytonutrient content is
confirmed by independent laboratory tests.
Furthermore, a unique and proprietary nanoemulsion system enables us to boost the speed and degree of absorption well over competing products. The industry standard for sublingual delivery creates liquid droplets of 100 to 5,000 nanometers in size. Octagon Biolabs CBD hemp oil droplets are emulsified to an incredible 25 nanometers. The miniaturized droplets means our extracts yield higher absorption, higher bioavailability and ultimately, higher effectiveness.
We have a strict quality control program including on site chromatography reviews and independent lab tests on each batch of product. These reports confirm that the components of hemp remain potent, completely undenatured, and fully active. We maintain high standards of purity and potency to deliver only the highest grade hemp oil extract.
Why Choose Octagon Biolabs?
- Our hemp is specifically grown for a single purpose - the extraction of CBD from its aerial parts. Through our partnership with experienced and licensed farmers in the USA, we are able to acquire the most nutrient dense, organically grown plants at the peak of potency.
- Octagon Biolabs CBD hemp oil has a unique chemical composition, extremely rich in CBD, other cannabinoids and terpenes. The full spectrum of compounds in our hemp oil work together creating an "entourage effect" that magnifies the therapeutic benefits of the plant's individual components.
- Our CBD hemp oils are processed using pure and clean supercritical CO2 extraction, then emulsified to 25 nanometers for superior liposomal delivery. The miniatruized droplets means our CBD extracts yield increased absorption, higher bioavailability and ultimately, greater effectiveness.
- We have a strict quality control program that tests each batch of product. We maintain high standards of purity and potency to deliver only the highest quality hemp oil extracts. Our CBD and phytonutrient content is confirmed by independent laboratory tests.
- Octagon Biolabs is a leader in nutritional research, product development and innovation. We are dedicated to making only the purest and most potent products while excluding all artificial flavorings, preservatives, colors, sweeteners or other foreign agents.