8Labs CBD Full Spectrum Organic CBD Balm
8Labs CBD Full Spectrum Organic CBD Balm:
The skin is the largest organ of the body. Because of its porous qualities, it absorbs and stores nutrients from what we put on our skin. CBD (and other cannabinoids) can permeate the surface of the skin within seconds when applied topically. Thereafter, the active ingredients in CBD Balm interact with nearby endocannabinoid receptors to bring relief to a variety of ailments. Unlike CBD that is consumed orally, the cannabinoids avoid digestive breakdown and remain perfectly intact at the point of absorption. A specific part of the body can be targeted for a more localized approach, focusing the cannabinoids and its benefits precisely where needed.
Research has shown topical CBD is generally safe to use with no unwanted side effects, even when applied liberally. However, it is important to speak with a doctor before using CBD, especially when taking other medications.
To use, put the balm on the fingertips or the palm of the hand, then rub thoroughly into the affected area. Reapply when needed.
What Ingredients are in 8LABS CBD Balm?
Our CBD balm contains high quality, natural ingredients designed to soothe the body while hydrating and healing the skin.
- CBD Hemp Oil Extract - full spectrum, organic hemp extract rich in CBD and other cannabinoids with no THC. Sourced from top grade hemp.
- Beeswax - made from melted, purified honeycomb. Used as a skin protectant, emollient and a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin and sealing it in.
- MCT Oil - sourced from coconut oil, MCT oil provides moisture and conditioning to the skin. Has natural antioxidants and antibacterial properties.
- Lavender Oil - highly regarded for its benefits to the skin. Used to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations with a calming, relaxing fragrance.
- Eucalyptus Oil - known for its ability to fight bacterial, viral and fungal infections. Has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects.